BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

To Do List

I will do a legitimate update later tonight (after the margaritas from last nights roommates outing wears off)

1. Top of the Rock. Arguably the best views in NYC because you can see the Empire State Building.

2. Madison Square Garden (this will be accomplished on the 18th when I see Knicks vs. Pistons!)

3. Radio City Music Hall (still hoping Lady Ga Ga will release more tickets)

4. Mama Mia the Musical (Hopefully seeing this with Cat next Saturday!)

5. Lombardi's Pizzeria. Not that I haven't had enough NY Pizza, this is one of the most famous Pizzerias in NYC.

6. Brunching. This occurs on Sundays. Most restaraunts offer unlimited Mimosas.

7. Staten Island Ferry. It's free and provides great city views.

8. The Guggenheim. Lots of Art I need to see.

9. The Village. The people here are quirky and intriguing, PLUS they have great cafes (so I here).

10. International Center of Photography. I still have a roll of Photos to take on my SLR camera, maybe this will inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment