BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Updated To Do List

1. Top of the Rock- I WILL do this, but it will probably wait until I can visit during the warmer months.

2. Madison Square Garden: CHECK

3. Radio City Music Hall: no check

4. Mama Mia: no check, but I've already seen 7 musicals in NYC so I can't really complain

5. Lombardi's Pizzeria: This will happen before I leave!

6. Brunching: Even though I didn't eat "brunch" last Sunday I did go out....essentially the same thing, and will be going out again this Sunday (I can't fake being a Jets fan, but it still is fun watching the playoffs!) So this is a semi-check

7. Staten Island Ferry: CHECK

8. The Guggenheim: THIS WILL BE DONE BEFORE I LEAVE!

9. The Village: Hopefully next weekend....

10. International House of Photography: CHECK

3.5/10 I have work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment